Who we are:
We’re a team of dedicated engineers committed to unlocking the power of data, by extracting and transforming unstructured web data into clean, and ready-to-use data for our clients. An integral part of our offerings is large-scale web crawling and extraction using cloud computing and distributed technologies. We’re on a quest for innovative ways to solve the business problems of data acquisition and normalization on the web. Our vision is to make PromptCloud a one-stop brand for data and our growth is geared towards that.
We have a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals can grow their professional careers by working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented team including company founders.
We’re looking for energetic, innovative thinkers who share our vision – and our commitment to our technology leadership and customer success.. If you’re looking for a challenging career with a successful market leader that still has the excitement and hunger of a startup, you should join us as long as you have a passion for technology and are willing to put in an effort to grow further.
Where we are at PromptCloud:
We are a bootstrapped company in the mid-growth phase and are planning to quickly expand (not much in terms of personnel) but heavily with respect to the solutions and global coverage of our clients. Multiple local and global brands are our clients, more details here: (PromptCloud).
What do some of the retailers, manufacturers, and technology firms from the Fortune 100 have in common? They all use PromptCloud’s web crawling solutions, as do our clientele spanning across a variety of industry verticals and geographies.
PromptCloud is looking for a self-driven marketing all-rounder with a flair for the technical side of things. You will collaborate with product, sales and the tech teams to ideate and create content and run campaigns that would address specific audiences in different levels of the funnel. You will liaise with the rest of the marketing team to develop promotional and content distribution plans.
You are someone who takes initiative, learns quickly and iterates effectively to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We have built a solid foundation in terms of web and social media presence, content marketing, and advertising. You will amplify the impact of these efforts and create innovative strategies to strengthen our marketing capabilities.
- Oversee and execute a social media strategy.
- Manage, maintain and keep the organization's websites error free and up to date.
- Improve key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion and measure ROI.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Organize and attend networking events to promote the company’s brand.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Manage Graphic designers, content writing professionals and other vendors.
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content and usability).
- Track and measure SEO performance, and report web analytics metrics using Google Analytics and Tag manager
- Set up and execute email campaigns on CRM.
- Reach out to influencers and media professionals to push the brand and get more visibility.
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization/SEO
- Social Media Management
- Content Management
- Internet Marketing
- Web Development
- 1+ years' experience in digital marketing and advertising (preferably B2B)
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and wordpress
- Having your own blog/website is a huge plus