Who we are:
We’re a team of dedicated engineers committed to unlocking the power of data, by extracting and transforming unstructured web data into clean, and ready-to-use data for our clients. An integral part of our offerings is large-scale web crawling and extraction using cloud computing and distributed technologies. We’re on a quest for innovative ways to solve the business problems of data acquisition and normalization on the web. Our vision is to make PromptCloud a one-stop brand for data and our growth is geared towards that.
We have a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals can grow their professional careers by working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented team including company founders.
We’re looking for energetic, innovative thinkers who share our vision – and our commitment to our technology leadership and customer success.. If you’re looking for a challenging career with a successful market leader that still has the excitement and hunger of a startup, you should join us as long as you have a passion for technology and are willing to put in an effort to grow further.
Where we are at PromptCloud:
We are a bootstrapped company in the mid-growth phase and are planning to quickly expand (not much in terms of personnel) but heavily with respect to the solutions and global coverage of our clients. Multiple local and global brands are our clients, more details here: (PromptCloud).
PromptCloud is looking for an experienced delivery manager to deliver client projects efficiently and manage a team of data enthusiasts. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. You’ll be the bridge between sales and technical teams, translating functional requirements and communicating client tasks as and when needed. Essentially, you will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Onboarding and solution delivery for new customers in collaboration with the sales team
- Planning, work allocation and execution of customer projects as per deadlines
- Technical guidance and mentoring of project team
- Proactively identify client issues and get them resolved in a timely manner
- Perform functional QA and ensure deliverables are as per promised SLAs
Skills and competencies
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Team handling and people management
- Maintain client relationship and exhibit customer empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Technical skills- Linux, XML, Python/Ruby
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Subsidized Lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Employee recognition and awards
- Coffee and snacks (of course)
- 5-7 years of relevant IT/ITeS experience
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to selenium or automated testing is a plus
- Well-versed with project management skills like JIRA, Redmine, etc.